- Troubleshoots, tests and repairs aircraft components.
- Performs final inspections where applicable.
- Completes required documentation (electronic and manual) of testing and repair procedures.
- Tests components in accordance with applicable data
- High school diploma or equivalent and a min. of three years experience in FAA part 145 Operations or Aircraft component repair/overhaul.
- Knowledge of electrical theory and circuit schematics
- Skills in testing, troubleshooting, disassembly and reassembly of electro-mechanical equipment
- Ability to read and comprehend technical documentation including blueprints, manuals, technical specifications
- Basic computer skills
More than one position available.
“We Do What Others Promise”